Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Those that i love...!!!

Hey Hey, i'm new to this thingy k....trying out how to includ pics in my post. so bear with me yeah ?? hahhaa...

The pics below shows ppl that matters a lot to me and are whom i loves...!!haha...sorry for being too mushy....!!



Kittie Yang & Me Over at Karthi's Birthday - Look at the DISGUSTING Fake Flower...!!!

Desmond & Me over at Karthi's Bday - Des's so so Happy...!!!

Desmond & Me - So LOVING>>>>

Guang Zheng & Me - he's so blur...!!

NP FAMILY >>>>Johor's Mac (ABOVE)















Mr Fang -During ACPC,looks so cute and friendly with the bow tie...!! haha (LEFT)

Robin and me - ACPC (he's my KTV Buddy...!!)

Shay and Me ...!! - Look at our Cheeky face...!! hahaha

Step & Me over at Fish & Co - Look at the Huge Drink that we ordered...!!!

May & Me - During my Birthday...

Say what u truly feels and express those thought from deep within....!! Don't regret until it's too late....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home