Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

What should i do ?

It's week 12 of school already. Only 3 months. Time seems to pass by so fast, but at the same time, really slowly. Been really busy these days. With all the stupid projects coming due etc etc etc. Don't even have time to go out etc. Haven been meeting my friends for so long. Everyone;s busy, no one give a damn at all...!!!

The term is coming to an end, what have a achieve ? Nothing ..!! Academic wise, i'm just average or even slightly below. My comms grade is definitely going to pull down my GPA. All thanks to a basterd in my proj grp. Damn him..!! And after all these weeks, what have i really being doing ? I've seen ppl who have made friends and become good friends etc with one another, but what about me ? I'm not close to anyone ..!! At least i dun feel so, everyone in my proj grps are just to do work, there's no genuine friendships anywhere..!! That's why i hated school so much...!! I llove the ppl etc, i do, really. I mean, the ppl are mostly very nice ppl, but no one's here to really get to know some friends (or at least not me).

This is what really made me very disappointed. I put in a lot of effort to know ppl, i gave all i have. I'm tired alreaedy. No one appreciates, or at least not tht i know. I can't feel it at all. Maybe all these is just my problem. Maybe.... ....

Moreover, i don't know of anyone who have the same timetable as me for next term. I don't know hw i am going to survive and go through it. I don't think i'll try to know ppl anymore. All these are just too much for me, i can't stand it anymore. I don't wann be hurt anymore. I don't wanna waste time and effort thinking about all these anymore. I hope tat sometimes i can jus dun give a damn about everything. I really hope so, really. Haiz ... ... ....

nick

2 Comments:

Blogger Xing Jian said...

Here's a piece of advice...

To all self-procliamed, or self-insistent victims:

Nothing is going to change until you do. That's the truth...

Buck up lah...wallowing in self-pity never helped anyone. Re-examine your life and see what you are doing wrong, over and OVER again. Onve u spot that, u can them choose whether or not to stop.

Why set yourself up for hurt time and time again? Save yourself the pain can? Sheesh...be a man and stand up for what you want instead of whining and whining time and time again.

Whining is allowed, but whining and not doing anything isn't...so get off your bum and work already!

Jia you! ^_^

Friday, November 11, 2005 4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill..
so long since i eva seen u or contacted u!

u sound so sad in ur tags!

wats up wif ur new life men..
people ard u dun seem to be treating u right?

no worries..
u will find ur way out..
as always..

take care alrites..
chaoz..

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home