Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Badminton With Mervyn..!!!

Played Badminton with Mervyn today. Frankly specking, i don't really know him well..ha...You guys must be thinking, "why do u go play badminton with him if u dun really know him well ??". That's cos i loved Badminton ...!! hahaha

Anwyay, we went to Singapore Poly to play badminton today. So fun....!! haha....first time being to SP. Quite a nice place, got so many facilities...power...... .... !!!

Mervyn got 3 other of his friends to play badminton as well...!!! 2 Girls and a guy. The 2 girls are power...!! They can really play damn well ...!! sorry for my language, but they really played very well...!! made me so tired ...... hahaha, especially when i and playing against the 2 of them alone....!!

Something which i dreaded a lot happened after the badminton session, one of Mervyn's friend, Roger started to "Preach" to me about Jesus.... ...!!! Though i have nothing against it, but i just hated it when ppl starts to talk to me about it and worse of all, ask me questions....!!! But i really appreciate it, as least i feel that they care for me... haha...(or is it that i think too much ?? )

Supposed to go for one of my Sec Sch friend's Birthday Party over at Costa Sands chalet, but i was too tired after playing badminton that i decided not to go.....(i have to admit that the other reason for not turning up is that i'm lazy to get the present...!!hehehe)

ya, that's about it....hehehe

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home