Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Tiring Day ...!! Making of Pressies for Bond 59...

Work at sentosa today. Really tiring day for me. Damned...!! I really don't know why so many ppl wanna go there today...!! So freaking a lot of cars man. And as if it's not enough to deal with the cars and traffic alone, there's also so many of those irritating ppl who jus refuses to pay up ...!! Damned, no wonder i'm always sp unlucky, cos i always kanna cursed by so many ppl after a day's of work at Sentosa'ss Gantry. Argh ...!! ,Really wanna slap those ppl at times. HAa ha haa

Went for a hair cut after work. Wanted to jio ppl out for dinner etc, but i can't find anyone who wants to dine with me. So sad rite? HAa haa, anyway ya, i went for a hair cut. It cost me 10 dollars ...!! haa haa haa, and yes...!! My hair's rather short again, not so hot anymore...!! haa haa, but the worst thing is that i still don't know how to stlye my stupid head of hair ...!!!

Home rather early, but there's really nothing for me to do, so i jus contiinue to back up all my pics and files etc, cos i have a gut feel that my com's gonna crash real soon,.... And after several days and many many hours put into doing it, i've finally finished backing up all my datas..!! hurray ...!! Haa ha haa, it's like 30 discs ??? haa haa haa

Damn freaking tired, but i cannot rest jus yet. Really fee like going out and have some supper, cos i haven had my dinner at all. Hence i decided to call up my 'good buddies' from bond 59 (Kelvin). Got really upset when i do so manz.... Cos i got to find out tat Kel's already out with hui yee and guo hao eating when i'm stuck alll alone at home with no one to accompany me. I'm upset not because they are eating and meeting up without me, i'm irritated cos they don't even bother to let me know tht they are meeting at all. What is my Bro's at home and not using his car ? I could have driven down loh. .!! Haiz ...... So sad...... Next time i'll jus jio anyone and go out like go JB etc without asking those that i assume will not be free. There isn't even a DAMN need to inform them so as to let them know tat i'm meeting someone.

Okok, enough of bitching. And after feeling so irritated, i still managed to calm myself down and get to work. I started on making the Christmas presents for the ppl in Bond 59...!! hee hee, are u all reading my blog now and guessing what i'm making for u all ??? HAa haa, keep guessing then, i would reveal till the day we meet...!!! haa haa haaa. Took me ike 3 hours to finish manz...Damn tired ..!! going to sleep now..!! Jus clean up...!! haa haa haa....Nite nite

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home