Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Echo 3 Mini Gathering

Its been so long since We, ECHO 3 had last since met up. As in those kinda gatherings with more than a few ppl etc etc. This Mini gathering materialised cos of the fact that Seker came back to Singpore for his holiday. I made use of this ''excuse'' to organise this gathering N bring together all of us. A few Rare guests came, like Li Ren etc. WHahahaa, all thanks to Seker's 'face'! Not too bad. Kit Loong came too. Haven seen him for so long, so it's kinda good to see him. Same goes for seker etc.

Didn't have dinner till really late. Till when Nizam came over to Hive. Waited for him to buy food over for Spencer and me. Haa haa. Really late. Eugene was so nice to have waited with me and gave me a ride back home. Really touched. He always gave me rides whenever he can etc. So nice of him to do so, he don't owe me anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home