Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What's Wrong with me ???

I'm so sad. You all must be wondering why yesh ?? Haiz, It's all cos of me again (i guess). I pissed someone whom i loved (those friend-friend kinda love k , dun get the wrong idea ...!! ) the most off. Called him & Msg him too much, ha...Sounds familiar to all of my friends out there yeah ?? That's me man, can't really change that can i ?? haahaa

I really do hope that i could control my emotions at times, but i really can't do that very well....!! I always can't. I hated being the way that i am, always making myself unhapy and sad. But what's wrong with loving your friends etc ?? What's wrong ??? Haiz ...!!

Argh ....., hope that things will become better between the relationships with me and my friends. Really hope so.....!!

Sad sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home