Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can't study ..!!!

FA exam's coming...!! and i haven really study much. Only did a few papers. But couldn't do a cash flow statement and income statement etc by myself. Damn ..!! Kept stealing glances at the answers..!! Damn it... Argh ..... don't have the mind power to stop myself from looking loh....

Anyway the results for our comms course had being kinda released to us. ...!! I got a B- i think ..!! Argh ...., so lousy loh .. haiz .... It's like only 2.7 lar, going to pull down my GPA for the term loh. Haiz .. Sian.

Really have to study hard for FA, have to do well for FA. It's my last and only chance to do well man, Haiz. What should i do ? ANd instead of studying, i'm still watching TV etc. Really cannot concentrate loh. Haiz. Don't know what i should do ...., damn bad. I have to study ..!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home