Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day Part 1 - Breakfast

Had to wake up only after a few hours of sleep. I was tasked to prepare breakfast, so no choice but to wake up. Haa haaaa. Look at me, my hair's still so messy lar, and Kelvin's looks like he's still sleeping. Guo hao ?? Haa haa, u all can see that he's stoning behind manz. (EYE POWER)Hui Yee's the women in charge of making the sandwiches...!! HAa haa, Cheese and Ham. Not too bad, rather nice manz. Especially when it's hot etc. Yummy yummy..!!!Look at the amount of food that we had prepared only for breakfast ...!! It's horrible manz....Horrific..!!! Haa haaa, So damn a lot of food, so scary manz. And it's only for breakfast. Haa haa, think i'll gain like 2 kg after this Christmas weekend itself lar...!! haa haaYu hua and me both enjoying the sandwiches... HEE heeWe almost finish all the food. Not too bad...!! Better than last night's dinner. But all the food's damn salty. I have something to say to my big bro, Guo hao "hey, go see a doctor...!! U have something wrong with ur taste buds, the hot dog's so salty and u say it's not...!!!"
Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home