Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Picking up of Exchange buddy fr HK.

Worked today. The shift's from 11 -- 7pm. Had to wake up earlier and go out, cos i wanna borrow my bro's van for the day, thus have to go work with him before taking over the car. Reached work damn early manz. Like more than one hour earlier than the time i am suppose to start work.

Work's damn boring nowadays manz. So many senseless restrictions and all. REally damn irritating. Imagine...: u are there, alone, and there's no one to talk to, nothing to do at times, and it's all quiet, and we are not allowed to even listen to the radio...!!! I mean, how does listening to the radio affect our work to sell tickets ?? I mean, come on, u are only paying me 5.80 dollars per hour, what do u expect...!!! Therefore i have no choice but to spice up work a little by taking pics with my friend's specs, i look good ain't i ?? haa haaa
Had to rushed over to changi airport right after work. As in really rushed over. Cos my buddy from HK will be touching down at 750pm, and i really don't wanna be late. Luckily i didn;t lose my way while going to the airport. Hee hee, reached there a few mins early in fact. So still not too bad. Waited for roughly around half an hour b4 i saw my buddy (Brian) come out from the custom. He was wearing a bight orange windbreaker than, so it was really easy to spot him.

Kinda disappointed when Brian told me that he's not going to stay over at the hive (a Backpacker's inn) for the time being, cos i told spencer that he'll be going over for at least a few days. He'll be staying over at his friend's place over at Simei's Melville Park. I kinda got worried when he told me about it. Why ? COs i'm damn afraid that i might get lost on the way there. I've never been to that part of singapore b4..!!Fortunately, the place's rather near one of PIE's exit, so i am able to reach there safely.

But guess what ?? We were locked out when we reached the apartment. COs Brian's friends are not there....!!! We tried so many desperate means to try to reach his friends in singapore., all thanks to Brian, cos he didn't copy down their numbers prior to coming over to singapore. But after one hour, we managed to get their contact etc. So when waiting for his friends to come back, we jus stone and take some stupid pics like the 2 below. First is his HK passport and 2nd is the choc that he gave me as a pressie. Hee hee heee, so touched loh, though it's only choc..HAa haaa
And since i am driving that very day, i decided to jio Bond 59 for some supper. EVeryone's busy i guess, only managed to get Yu hua and Hui yee....HAa haa, went over to eat at chinatown. Not too bad, it's quite a ok meal, especially since my last meal b4 that is like 12 huors ago..!! HAa haa.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home