Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Steamboat with Qing FA etc - Mini S3 Gathering

Mini S3 gathering. It's really MINI !! WHahhaaa. Only 4 of us. Yin Zhu, Qing Fa, Cheng Fang and me!! Whahaaa. Kinda last minute as well. Yin Zhu wasn't even informed till the today itself! Cos they asked Ivan, so scared that there might be a clash etc. SO ya. Wanna avoid that as don't think Ivan and Yin Zhu will wanna see one another, don't know why though. WHahaaa
Think we are kinda still in the Chinese new year mood then. Jus look at Ming long and my dressing sense!! WHahaaa. what a coincidence lar, we were having the exact same colour combinations and all. haah aa, Red and white!(with my new RED Puma show).
Had steamboat over again! My second time there time there. Rather ex, but what to do, Cheng Fang they all wanna go there, so i don't really have much if choice here. WHahaaa.Look at Yin Zhu, pose as if she's doing a photoshoot for the steamboat shop lar.
Went back taking Qing Fa's Bike. Sent me home. So nice of him!! whahaa. And so shiok taking bike!! whhahaaaaa. Haiz, why can't i buy a bike!! Haiz haiz. I got a lisence for nothing!! NOTHING!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home