Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friendship / Glass House

Come across this quote when working yesterday over at the glass house. The title is called friendship! There's a few of them, but this one above is the one that i like most. ESpecially the last verse 'someone you trust who will let you be you". This verse really touches me. Who are the people out there who really can accept me for who i am?

I know that those in Bond can, i know that my Army friends can, i know that my sec sch and pri sch friends can. Who else? Who are my other friends? All those that can accept me for who i am are not here with me nw! THere're all over back home, in singapore, while i'm all alone here in the states. With no one caring for me, no one to really spend my time with cos there;s not really any true friends over here.

I'm not denying that i don't have friends here. I have a few rather ok friends over here ike charles etc, especially GAbe and Carol who knows me more then the rest i think. I don't know if i'm right about that, but at least they are those ppl who seems like they are able to accept me for who i am.

Pls note that i'm not complaining over here, i'm just sad that after like one month here, there's no one who's i can really get along with and all. I feel so lonely and all at night, nothing to do and no one to spend time with ( but isn't that the same as when i'm back in singapore?) whahhaa, always nothing to do and no one to spend time with...... See=> history always repeats itself!

I don't know, i really hope that i'm not born like this and i've not grown to be like this. I have tried, really. I'm not like the old me anymore, those tht know me last time will be able to tell how 'attitude' i am back then, so yea. I'm already much better now! So yea, those who don't like my attitude and all, pls, don't even try to be-friend me right from the beginning. Cos i'm someone who gets into a friendship really fast and i grow to love my friend really fast. SO if u are not interested in having me as a friend then tell me right from the beginning! OKOk, that's all that i'm gonna say, cos i gonna rush for work now.

nick

2 Comments:

Blogger Xing Jian said...

*hugz*

Sunday, May 28, 2006 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..cheer up! maybe you're just a little harder to know? haha..i don know! miss ya!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home