Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Depression

At the recreation centre now. Feeling really lousy and all. Fuck!! Feel really down and all, how i wish i could cry it out, it's really help! haiz.

Don't ask me why i'm feeling depressed etc, i always am, always. What's the cause of it i really don't know. I was okay just an hour ago, but why am i ike this now? Damn!! REally hated this feeling.

Damned! getting depressed cos of nothing? Weird isn't it? There might be a few reasons which i shall not talk about it here, it's too personal.

One of which which i can mention is because of carol. I asked if i can join for some games but she said 'no' to me outright. I know she don't reallly mean it but i'm really very pissed. Seriously mad. Not gonna talk to anyone!

No one really truly appreciate me. SEriously. Hated that feeling.

See? Here i go aggain!! It's always others' fault and not mine??? BULLSHIT!! It's always my fault and not the others!! Couldn't be that everyone's always treating me the same way, so it must be me as i'm the only thing thta's constant here!! Im the FUCKING PRoblem!!!

ARGH......!! This is so frustrating, i'm gonna go back to my apartment and have some peace by myself! Hated this !

nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don forget that you have us missing you all the way from Singapore.

You MIA for like almost two weeks? No call, no blog, no bond 59 group message.... and we are all worried. Don know whether are you alright? and Kelvin has to say something that make us more worried. (Okay bond siblings.. i know that you don agree on telling nick that we are worried.. but i think we shld be true to one another.)

anyway.. don feel too depressed.. it will only get to you more. Being happy is not easy.. you need to make an effort to be happier.. because life is tough and it is all too easy to feel depressed. If all else fails... please remenber that you still have us no matter what happen...

Aside to the bond members.. I know that i have not been spending enough time with you ppl.. but i have really been busy.. it's the quality and not the quantity that counts right?

Please bear in mind that i love you guys even if i don say it enuf times...

Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home