Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Final Mad Rush !!

Hey everyone outta there !! Whahaa, have not been posting things here for so long! Whaha, almost forgot about my password manz!! Anyway to those of my friends who reads or rather take a look at my blog once in a while this entry is to keep all of u 'entertained' and not forget abt the existance of my blog! whaha.

Anyway for those guys who i have not meet up for so long, how are all of u all? Whahaaaaa. Just to update all of ya, i'm DYING !! Whaha, cos of all the workload that i got over at SMU (Singapore's Mugger university) !! Whahaha. Now's the exams period manz ! ANd it have been a mad rush since like 3 weeks ago whereby all the presentations / projects started coming due and also the looming EXAMS !!

Exam's came too fast! One moment i don't know anything at all, and then 'snap snap', exams' here already! Can't take it manz. How am i gonna take the exam if i don't *ucking know anything? Whahaa, and guess what? 2 paper's already down, and now i am left with only 2 more ! whaha. What's even better is that both of them are back to back papers (which is tomorrow!!) And the worst thing is that i only seriously started preparation for them yesterday!!

How bad can it get right ? WHaaa. Just take QM for example. I am gonna be tested on 4 chapters and u know what? I missed half of the lessons! DIdn't go forthe lessons cos i overslept! whahaaaaaaaa.

But who can i blame other than myself?? WHahaaa, So suck thumb, Boil the water and go go go!! READ read read and DO do do...... till i drop! WHaha

Looking forward to my coming weekends though, have lots of gatherings and meeting with my friends and close ones coming up! One of the reason is because i'm gonna fly off to USA for work and travel next friday !! Can u believe it? I can't believe it as well! whahaa. Gonna meet my friends and all from Tomorrow after exams all the way to tuesday ! whahaa.... haven been out for so long!! Have to get a break manz !!

A brief outline of wht i'm gonna do for the days to come:
Thursday: Meeting Army ppl
Friday: JB Trip with Bond (a few of them)
Saturday: Dinner with Primary sch ppl
Sunday: Lunch with Bendemeer ppl and dinner with Bond
Monday: JB with a few SMU PPL (tentative)
Tuesday: OG GAthering!! (Hopefully it materialize!)
Wed - Fri: First Aid course (free in the evenings of wed and thurs, anyone wanna meet me before i fly off ???)
So yea, that's what i have to say for now! Cos u know what? I have to go back to my books and papers and ARGH .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't say about it. Buai !!!
nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home