Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Tennis + KTV with RObin

Today's suppose to be my 'free day'. ALl thanks to all the holidays, have to go back school for Management Accounting's Make up lesson. TOday's topic is on Budgeting. The theory part was really boring etc, couldn't understand at all. I kinda like the part whereby we have to deal with the excel thingy and do up the actual budget. That's rather fun to play with.

Today's a rather packed day. An exciting one i hope. Haa haa. Signed up for some tennis clinic with 2 of my friends from my OG. The sessions' held over at NUS from 330 - 5pm. Kinda looking forward to it for a couple of reasons.

1. To lose weight !!
2. So that i can learn a new sport.
3. To be able to play tennis with Eugene and Kiat yang in the future
4. To engage in some SMU activity that is not related with school work and GRADES !!!
5. Lastly, to get a LIFE !!!

Met up with Robin for our usual KTV session again !! haa haa. Have not meet up with him for so long !! Guess everyone's busy manz. Really happpy that he called me up. Actually i wasn't that keen on going for ktv that day. But the fact is that Robin jio-ed me, so cannot reject him ma !! hahaha. Yap. And it's freaking expensive manz, it cost me $30, cos the stupid KBOX says that it's Chinese New year period, so it's more ex !! Feel like slapping them at that moment loh.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home