Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

SMU + ME = ???

Guess what ? Today's a Sunday. A day to relax for many others. A day in which i am been taught from young that should be a relaxing day to spend with either ur family or ur friends. But guess what ?? I'm freaking having a project meeting over at the national library now..!! Why ? Cos i *ucking have a proposal due on the coming thurs and we do not even have our hypothesis firm up !! U guys/gals out there know what ?? I'm screwed, really.

actually i have being thinking of something for the whole of this term. SHould i really give all that i have, forgo most of my (not very significant) social life and just study and try to get better grades or should i jus *uck it and get by without failing ??? Whta should i do ? School's really killing me ..!! So many things to do and there jus seems to be no time at all. As in really no time. It's always a rush to meet a dateline after sloughing to meet one. Is that whhat uni life's all about ??

REcently i got to know someone from my school. He's rather a amazing person (at least for me). Why ? COs he managed to be really active in other activities in the school like CCAs etc etc, but yet on the other hand achieve fantastic results. I know i shouldn't compare. But... how not to when everyone elses ard u are like doing so bloody well ?

Sometimes i really wonder, am i the source of all the prob that i am experiencing ?? AM i giving myself too much stress etc ??? AM i in a bid to try and do well for my studies tried too hard that it back fired ?? I seriously don't know. Haiz.... Will someone pls..., come and tell me ...!!! I am really lost and all. Cannot take it liao lar.

What's worse is that i always kanna those "mad" profs. There's no equality at all ..!! WHy do i say so ? I say so cos i have friends who's taking the same few courses as me and they says that it's not that tough. Why ? Cos their prof don't demand so much. Take my BGS (business, government and society) course for example. Other ppl's lessons normally jus consist of talking rubbish etc and that they are given the hypothesis for their final paper to start on. Hw about us ?? WE are given nothing ..!! And what ever we manage to come up are always not right ...!! And just because that i am a accounting student, the course that i am taking is so much more difficult than what those non-accounting students are taking. Is it fair ?? THe course name is the same but we are actually doing more things etc .

Ok ok, ennough said and complaining. It's not going to help and there's no way i',m going to keep on complaning and indulge in self pity (cos it fucking doesn't help to better then situation ..!!). I'm going to carry on with my mtging and hope and seriously pray that things will turns out well.

OKOK, bye.... Hope that i'll still be alive after the end of this term ..!!

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home