Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trek to Nuang 19-220206

My first trek in SMU. Could't really believe it that i'm going ! Cos it was kinda last minute for me. I only got to know it a few days b4 the names and all have to be finalised etc. So yea. Left Singapore for this trek with a really troubled and heavy heart. For those who wanna know why can always refer to my previous entry. I kinda received a few replies to it, i could say that i am pretty upset about it and all. But nvm, i'll write another post on it, now let's concentrate on this Trek !!

There are a couple of reasons as to why i embarked and decided to take on this trek. I think the main reason as to why i went for this trek is cos of a person whom i've come to know within this few weeks (Yu Jian). He asked me to go and i decided that i''ll go if he goes, so ya. Another reason is cos WEIBO is going too !! THe last reason is cos i've wanted to go trekking for a long time, so yea, why not.

This Trek is to Gunung Nuang, over at KL. SO we'll have some R & R after the trek. Not too bad huh ? whaaa. this trek cost me $70. So it better be fun !! The mode of transport to KL is by train !! My first time taking train to malaysia, so excited. Whhaaa.

Backtrack a little. Met Wei bo they all earlier to bring their rations for the trek. Yu jian came too. Got to know that he kinda hurt himself during "wakiki" while participating in 'push ball'. Rather badly hurt it seems. Kinda worried for him. Haven start trekking and he's injured. He shouldn't have come if he's injured lar, everytime wanna act tough only !! whahahaa, Ego man.


The train ride took even longer than what a bus ride will take. Kinda irony isn't it ?? Haa haa. ANd i didn't even get to sleep at all for the whole ride ! COs of a few reasons. Cos the train's so damn noisy and that my gum's giving me prob !! Kinda swollen and infected , all thanks to the stupid Wisdm tooth, always giving me prob.
We took a cab to Gunung Nuang. The ride was rather 'fun'. Cos we are un-sure of the way and all and all of us are taking differnt cabs. So it's kinda funny, what if one of the cabby don't know the way and got lost ?? WHaahaaa.Started the trek at ard late morning. Anyway after a few hours into the trek we got to realise something; that the place's full of leeches !! Look at my poor toes! I kinda got attacked for at least 3 times jus on my feet lar !! Think leeches got fetish for smelly feet or whatsoever !! Whahaaaa.We kinda lost our way and didn't manage to get to the summit of Nuang. So sad. Rather disappointed, got it's my very first trek in SMU !! Anyway, i think the majority of us are rather glad that we have decided to kinda stop the trek for the day and break for dinner and rest. Anyway took a few pics in the afternoon while trekking. Some of the pics are rather funny. Like the one below. Look at our MR Er Jun !! Whahaaa, he's posing like he's some kinda model or something !! So funny ! Whahaaaaa The thing which kinda shocked me was the millipede that we saw. There was so many of them and it's damn bloody huge !! whaa, it's the biggest one that i've ever seen in my life (at least up to now). Kinda scary, can't imagine how it'll feel like and how i'll react if i'm to find it on mt shoulder or something. Whahaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home