Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Patron's Day - 130206

Today is Patron's day !! Wasn't really very lookng forward to it though. Why ? Cos there's a MA Quiz very first thing in the morning! REally hated it manz. *ucking don't know how to do the quiz. Argh ! Why ? Cos my computer crashed !! Then couldn't be able to assess my stuffs for the past Quiz papers ! Haiz. The worse thing is that i feel the quiz wasn't hard at all. I'm rather confident that i'll be able to do the paper if i had practise. But...... Who ask me right ? Deserve it.

Went over to the Smux Booth to help out after my MA lesson. Most of the setting up was already done when i reach there, so there wasn't much things which i could do to help. Just hang ard for a little while b4 i went to have lunch followed by my AS class.

What's next after my Super, Duper Confusing AS lesson ?? I went over to the Smux's Booth to "try" to help out. But .. ..... There's still wasn't much to do. Went to try a little of the Rollar Skating before going back to hang ard over at Smux and Kiat yang's booth.

Louis also was kinda involved in one of the activity over at the booths. Some valentine's activity. Selling flowers etc. Haa. Look at the clothes that he's wearing. So "cute" right ?? Looks like a cupid doesn't he? I personally like the arrow more though. WHahahahha.
Took a lot more pics after all the activities are over. Whahaa. But there isn't much pics with me. So sad.

See all of them so funny! Trying to squeeze into their 'little hut'.Think the thing will give in and collaspe lar ! Damn it, so many *ucking ppl wanna squeeze into their!Look at the SMux Girls down there@ think they are trying th seduce the judges or what loh! Dress till like that. But those guys from the aquatic sharks were still the best lar, cos they Went onto the stage with only their swimming trunks on!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home