Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Life's so Unpredictable. ....

Supposed to go work this morning. But i received a msg from my bro before i reach Sentosa for work. My Bro told me that Dad had a Heart Attack and is in Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Condition is rather serious and critical. I gave a call to my Sentosa's OIC immediately and told them that i'll not be reporting for work today.

Dad had just finished his operation by the time i reached the Hospital. The Doctor briefed us on his condition and told us that the Heart attack was caused by a total blockage of one of the blood vessel of the heart. The Doc told us that the blood vessel had being open up, but his condition is still critical and that the danger period will be 24hrs. Hope that things will improve soon..... I really don't know how to react to all this, it's so sudden that all my feelings are confused and jumble up. Should i feel shock ? should i be sad ??I don't know, really. It reall y hurts to see Dad lying down on the bed with so many tubes around.

Life's really unpredictable isn't it? There's no symptoms prior to the attack. And suddenly.. ..... Just pray that things will improve soon......

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home