Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dinner and Brewerks with OCS Buddies ......

Met up with my ocs buddies after work today. Haven meet up with them for so long, really miss all of them so much. Didn't know who's joining us for the evening, so i was kinda shocked wheni saw Pak ho and Da qi there.!!

We meet at 730pm, but we started eating like one hour plus later. Had dinne rover at Fish & Co again. I ordered one of my favourite again, the swordfish collar...!! Haa haa, I didn't know that there's so many ppl who have the same taste as me. Both Da qi and kiat yang ordered the same item as me. Hee hee heee
Why do we start our meal so late ? Cos of Samuel and Karmeng as they were late. Shocked the second time when Karmeng turns up. Haven seen him for so long manz. I as really happy to see him and all. But at the same time i am also rather sad. Cos it reminds me that he have been ignoring me months...!!!Don't know what is his prob also (or is it my prob ?)

Went over to have a drink at Brewerks after dinner. Hee hee hee. Not too bad, ordered a tower of beer. Look at KArmeng, giving the stupid face again....Hee hee hee. And i really don't know what's wrong with him manz, his face's so damn red...!!! Haa haa, i really love him so much(not those gayish kinda love k ??) haaaa.
The rest of the pics are jus rubbish pics tat looks ok, i hv nothing more to say, n nothing more to type. So ya, haa haa, jus look at the pics..!!!
Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home