Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Work at 3 / Drinking at Kyle's

Started work only at 3pm in the afternoon! Damn it! Hated this kinda shifts manz, cos the hours are so little! I wana make more money! I was late for work though. By 15 mins. All thanks to the stupid bus driver who was late for like 10 mins! Really hate the stupid bus that Cedar point provide for us. Always does not follow the bus schedule at all!

The only good thing about workk for the day was that it's rather busy, thus time passes by really fast!!

The only highlight for the day was the drinking session over at Kyle's place which is directly upstairs from my apartment. Went Walmart with them to get the drinks before we drink. They are really crazy! They bought 2 x 24 pack of beer, i bottle of Volka and osme other stuff! I only drank a little. Not really a little..... Something like 6 cans of beer and 2 shots of volka. Yea. To me it's enough alreadyy lar, cos i'm not that Zhai! whahaa

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home