Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's love??

My msn nick these days goes like this " What's life all about? What's happiness? WHat's love?'

I got a number of friends replying me and telling me what's love.

This is what once of my good friend said:

love is loving yourself
so that other has the capability of loving you too..
and making an effort to make that someone happy..and that someone don have to be your partner, can be a friend, a stranger or an animal
This is what another of my friend told me, He said that he chance upon it in the bible or something like that:
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always hope, always persevere.
So what's love actuallly? Do leave me comment if u have any views on this or any part of the question that i have in my msn nick - What's life all about? What's happiness? WHat's love?.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is about doing your best in the tasks u've undertaken, such that you know there's no reason for you to say "if only i tried harder" at the end of the day. life is short, is it worth it to take actions or not do certain things and have regrets eventually?

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home