Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Supper with Bond....... less Terence!

Supper with Bond, everyone but less Terence, cos he's MUGGING & MUGGING!!! HAd Prawn noodles with Yu hua n Kelvin before we met up with the Chans over yassin. The prawn noodles was only alright, the special thing is that the soup is herbal soup (not even very strong). But the thing is that Yu hua made it sound so good that i was a little disappointed after eating it.

ANd yea, the reason why i am having the Prata after my prawn mee is because i haven had prata for 5 months!! So this is my first prata since i was back from the states! Look at the crispy prata and the tea, not too bad huh? whahhahaaa
And as usual, guo hao had his tosai(i don't know how to spell it). I've never really tried it, maybe i'll try it the next time. Don't really understand why guo hao like it so much after seeing him eat that for so long.

Poor me have to take bus home from Bendemeer. Have to take bus 985 i think then followed by bus 302. Sianz. took me more than an hour manz. Stupid Guo hao still say that it's gonna be really fast. I almost died in the bus manz.

nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did i say that the prawn mee was really really good? I just say that it is different from the usual prawn mee what.... anyway.. sorry to disappoint you lor... but at least you tried somthing new right?

Have a good day at school!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home