Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

2nd Day in school, Sianz !!!

Am in my very first MPW (management of ppl at work) lesson now. Was on time for school today. All thanks to Guo Hao, Hui Yee and Britmand who gave me wake up calls.

The lesson have been going on for an hour for now. The prof is nice, everything's good, just that i don't really know what's going on for the lesson. This is my 3rd lesson for my 3rd term in smu. Taken corporate reporting and Finance lessons yesterday. On the looks of things so far, i seriously think that i'll have a really hard/difficult time for this 3rd term in SMU.

THe more depressing thing is that i can't find any of the books that i need over at Verts. Really really sad. Cos it means that i have to get all new books!! It's gonna cost me like nearly 250 Freaking dollars !! Damned !!

Met up with Eugene for dinner after school. The reason i decided to meet him over a t Clementi is because i wanted to buy books over at Clementi bookshop.

Eugene treated me to Indian Rojak!! Really really appreciate it, THanks !!

Went home right after eating Nasi Lemak over at Clementi's Hawker centre. Wrapped my new books and went to catch a nap right after it. Really reaally shag out !!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home