Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1st Day Back to Sch ! And I'm LATE for it!

Today's the 1st dat back to School after my 4 month's stint over at the united states. The worse thing happened again! I was late for lesson again!! The the very first lesson of my 3rd term in SMU.

Really really unprepared for school. Let me just illustrate how unprepared i am for this coming term.
1. I don't have any *ucking clue as to what lessons
am i taking on the respective days of school.
2. I don't have any of the books that i am required
to have for the upcoming term.
3. I don't have money to buy the books required
cos i spent so much over at the US.
I have 2 lessons today. Really lost etc. Seriously hope that things will turn out alright. Ciao. Gonna start listening to lessons now.
Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home