Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Fever.....

Just reached home. Having a Fever now , and cough as well, Damn it. Haven being getting much sleep these days, that's why. Not only not having much sleep, but also not have good quality sleep. Haiz

ANway i've finally passed myBike's Test, though i'll not be able to buy a bike most prob, but at least i've finally completed it, thanks God. So nervous today when they r releasing the results. Went home immediately once i finshed up my stuffs for the license. Pick my mum up and drove us to TTSH to see my Dad and to take over my Bro's "shift". This is only the 3RD time i drove on the expressway ...!! still rather exciting. The first time is when i drove my Bro and Sis to TTSH, under my Bro's supervision. The second time is when i drove my Sis back from TTSH (under my sis'd guidance) , cos i dunno the way ...!!!

That's when i developed the Fever, haiz .... Dad's condition still have not really improve yet. Haiz ..... And he also had developed a slight Fever during last night, HAiz. .... Really hope that he'll recover soon. Things will be better tomorrow ...!!

Argh ...!! i really cannot take it anymore, really have to go and sleep. Have to go Sentosa work in the morning toorrow....!! that's provided that i'm not having the Fever by then....!! nite nite

nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, take good care of yourself ar... I noe u have to juggle with work, hospital visiting and emotional strains. Rest more and drink more water. Else, ur family need to take care of 1 more person. Congrats to u for passing ur bike

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home