Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chin Chai's Wedding!!

The bond 59 have been waiting for this day for so long.... OUr long lost brother's Wedding! haahaa
SEe, i'm all hype up about going for his wedding. Kinda guilty that i have to go for the wedding and not join my family for dinner over at AMK and to see my nephew over at my sister-in-law's place. Haiz...
Their wedding photos are really not too bad. Kinda nice actually. See their poster, haa haa, really cute yea? Eventhough i don't really like Tasha, but i have to agree that they does look good in their pictures! haahaa (pray that CC don't see this entry!)Kinda disappointed when we got there. I wasn't the most disappointed, in fact, i think that i am the least affected. We were being assigned to the reserve table. So sad... ... It doesn't really matter to me but we're all kinda sad about it. Cos we guys used to be rather close in the past until..... SO yea, the number 32 is our table number.
NIck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home