Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Steamboat ---- the attack on the mushroomss!!!

Haven blog for such a long time! Been really slack these days. Guess i'm still kinda trying to get use to life after been away from singapore (i was in the US for 4 months during the summer holidays) for 4 months. I promise that i'll backdate my blog on the days which i've missed out for those of my friends who had been complaining to me that i haven't been updating my blog.

I gathered a 2 of my friends to have steamboat with me this evening. Somewhere near my school, right opposite Shaw. My main objective of the day is to conquer all those mushrooms! Haa haa. I had the craving and desire for those mushrooms for so long! IT's beyond anyone's imaginaton how much i miss them! SEe the whole plate of mushrooms etc. Hmmmm........See the pic below and u'll know how much i love them!
Decided to go for some drinks after dinner. Our Hua jia brought us to the PS cafe, don't ask me where is it, cos i don't know! Still, the place is really good. As in the ambience and all is really not bad at all. But i can't imagine how can anyone get there without driving or taking a cab, cos it's really really ulu!

Our Hua Jie got really upset last night over some family matters. ACtually it's over her MUm and sister. Haiz. I really don't understand as to why can ppl still be so stubborn nowadays n how can someone who'e already 23 or something like that don't even know what's good and bad.

My principle is that why make life so difficult and get upset over certain things that we can't really do much to change or even help? Life's short and i bet everyone will already have enough problems of their own. We should all learn to let things go... Same goes for me. Haa haa.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home