Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Procrastination

Below is an entry by one of my best friend. So, enjoy. Yup:

Procrastination

Definiton from Cambridge Online: to keep delaying something that must be done, often because it is unpleasant or boring.

Procrastinate abt waking up every weekday morning: Because at the very worst, i can call in sick

Procrastinate abt kicking that morning coffee habit : Because I need it to truly wake up.

Procrastinate abt skipping yet another drinking session: Because that’s the only social life that i have and seriously, what else can a single woman do?

Procrastinate abt going for that very much needed but dreaded gym session: Because the doc ordered me to rest for three month due to my injured ankle.

Procrastinate abt giving up that scoop of ice cream after my dinner: Because what’s life without desserts???

Procrastinate abt finding back the friends that i have lost along the way : Because that’s how life work. True friends are there to stay no matter how long i take to find them back.

Procrastinate abt reconciling with the friends that i have somhow started a cold war with : Because I am sick and tired of all their nonsense. They need to grow up too.

Procrastinate abt letting that someone into my life: Because I am not worthy of the man that is worthy of me, and the man that is worthy of me is not worth it.

Procrastinate abt submiiting this post: well.. at least i have done it NOW..


The Great Procrastinator aka Big Potato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home