Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The worst is finally over --- Or is that just the beginning???

4/5 of my papers are finally over. The toughest one is the very first one that i had. Corporate reporting & analysis of financial statements. I thought i was prepared. I really thought so. That is now officially the most difficult paper that i had ever taken in my 22 years of life.

The rest of the papers are alright. Not really very gd, but it's not too bad either.

So. Exams are almost over. One more paper to go. Can't really study for that very last paper either, thus i have the time to write this entry. Reached home rather early today, ard 6pm.

Been doing nothing since i got home. Watched TV, tidy up my room, packed my stuff. Go through all those notes, papers etc that i had accumulated this term. 1/3 of it was thrown away. 1/3 was turn into waste paper. And the other 1/3? Stashed at some corner of my room. Yep, that's the fate of those papers which had helped me through the whole term.

Since the worst is over. I should be relaxed, should be happy right? That's what i though so as well. But somehow, there's this weird yet familiar feeling, trying to break loose. THat's a mixed feeling of loneliness, depression.

It's actually not as bad as what i make it out to be like. But i know it's there. All it take is a trigger event and it'll break loose. okok, i think i better stop now. If not i'll be giving it a chance to surface! Ciao

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home