Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, October 23, 2006

No TIme!!

Look at the never ending list of stuff below and there's only one conclusion that any reasonable and intelligent man can come to. That this guy here is seriously screwed! So many datelines and stuff to do and all have to be done within this coming 4 weeks! Is it even possible?

Well.... we shall see, and i'll post my grades here at the end of the term. And guess what? Non of the items below are done yet! AS in still in the infant stage. Oh manz. Someone pls help me! haa


MPW - OB scholar Presentation
-Employee Climate Survey
-Report Submission
-Final Submission
Corp Reporting - Project Submission
-Presentation
TWC-China Presentation
-Silicon Valley
-Individual Assignment
Company LAw-Presentation and report Submission
Finance-Report submission and presentation


So my advice to people out there who are comtemplating and deliberating to come to SMU. U better think twice, haa haa. BUt i don't think u'll end up with such of long list of unsettled stuff like me, cos i'm one of the slackest person in the whole of SMU! haa haa.

So yea, this is about what i'll be doing for the up and coming weeks of my remaining time of this term. No more social events and no more chatting on msn etc. Gonna work and rush like mad, like as if there's no tomorrow! haahaa. Don't think i'll even have the time to get depressed. Ha.

Go depression! Don't have time for u now! Come back when i have more free time. U can try the DEc holidays, cos i should be free then, no proj overseas CIP proj for me, no internship for me and no date. So yea, i'll have time for u then for some self-pity etc...... For now, pls... leave me!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home