Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Overslept!

The room is lit up by the sunlight. Really bright. Something is not right... What is it? Hmmmm...

eh... what was the dream that i had earlier on before i woke up??
What was the last thing that i did last night? What itme did i actually fall asleep?

Oh ya, today's monday. So it means that i have a badminton appointment with Eugene .

Weird... Why haven my favourite Alicia keys ringtone wake me up?? Where's my familiar 'i keep on falling.. in........'. Stretched my lazy body over and search ard for my phone. Yea, found it. Take a look at the time etc and then i was thrown into a mild state of shock!

The time was almost 9am and i'm supposed to meet Eugene over at clementi at 845! Why didin't the alarm goes off? Did i set the wrong time? And isn't eugene to wake me up?

A look at the missed calls shows that Eugene did called, but only once! Can't he just call a few more times?

A few thoughts ran through my mind then.
1. I can ask eugene to wait for me and i'll rush over. I should be able to reach clementi by 930 if i really rush
2. I can call it off n wakes up to do some sch work.
3. I can continue to laz and sleep.

So which alternative did i take? I took the latter, i decided to sleep!

I was shock the second time that i woke up for the day, it was around 2pm i think! OMG! half the day is already gone!

And then again, it's 926pm now, i just came back from a jog (cos since i missed the badminton session, i've got to do something to make up for it yea?). Been sitting in front of the comp for the whole day trying to do all the sch work that have been accumulating since day 1 of school.

But gues what? They pile of shit is still there, i've done nothing for the whole day and no significant effort have been put in to get rid of them. Haiz. ....

And the worst thing is that i'm tired again N i'm going to take a nap no! It's 929pm now, and i'm going to sleep again. ARgh.....

Hope that more work could be done real soon, if not i'll be screwed! Ciao..

rubbish nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home