Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Packed like Sardines

Something's wrong with the train today

Either Singapore's population is exploding or that everyone's taking the same train as me. It was so packed this morning. Seriously don't understand why. I don't even have something to hold on to untill i reached Dover where all those poly students alighted. Manz.....

I was messaging one of my friend (Keith) on the train and that helps to make me forget about how tired i am standing throughtout the whole journey to school.

I wasn't really very close to this friend of mine. He's a really special friend. I don't know how to describe also, but i really do love him as a friend (sounds damn gay huh? hahhaa), but i hated it when he attitude me and try to be irritating. Why can't my friends just treats me better?

But nevertheless, Bond 59 is still at the top of my priority list. Hahaaa.

But on the other hand, Bond 59 is not really friends to me anymore, they have kinda surpass that level and are like family to me. But still, Keith will never be the friend that i love most cos there's Kiat yang who i love most, no matter what. Dont ask me why, it's just like that, no reason one. And Eugene, don't be jealous, i love u as much! U are my badminton buddy, and Indian Rojak Buddy, so don't ever forget that!

Geez... seems like all the friends that i love are guys huh? whahhaaa. NO girls wanna be my friend what, what can i do? Haiz... Anyone wanna help me on this? Okok, talk enough already. Still having lesson now. Whahha. slack slack.

nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa... MRT.i HATE taking the MRT. DETEST it even.. i didn't buy bus concession this month, so i decided to take bus. first, i walk 15mins to station, already damn hot. then i have to wait 8mins for train to come. and BLINKING CROWDED CAN.. it was like 11am, and still damn crowded. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SINGAPOREANS? find somewhere else to go besides orchard lah. alamak.. next day, it was like... 8am, this auntie refused to move in after she see me running towards the door, so i had to SQUEEZE and PUSH her with my bag. so retarded. singaporeans are: no.1 TOO DAMN FREE always going to down. no.2... TOO DAMN RETARDED TO MOVE IN so other ppl cannot board the train unless they're so shameless like me to SQUEEZE. bah. retarded

Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home