Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dao Huai - CAT Group

Rocher DAo Huai had somehow became the favourite supper place for my CAT Group. Oh, CAT = Computer as An analysis Tool. A course that i am currently taking in SMU. It mainly involves the use of microsoft excel. This course is the culprit behind the late nights that i've been putting in these days. My group mate, Irene decided to give us a treat today, see what it resulted in! haha, We ordered so much that i was so full after eating all these. FYI, we went to this dao huai place after we had our dinner - half a chicken. Lol. Well, i like the dao huai and the drink but i don't really like those fried stuff. They are always not hot and not crispy. Never fails to disappoint me. Sob sob.
WEll, the 2 girls are my proj mates! I didn't get to know them only this term. Got to know them around May. They are part of the team of the overseas CIP that i've taken part in in June. Yup. WEll, they are really good proj mates. Did a terrific job! Now who says that girls are not good with Computers? THat's one of the greatest myth ever! haha, or is it my problem? That i sux at it! lol.

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home