Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sony Ericsson - FACE WARPs

My brother recently bought a new phone. And as you all might already know, i lost my W800i when i was in china backpacking. So yup, i'm using my brother's old phone now. K800i! haha. Same name, just a change of the first alphabet. Well, i discovered this really cool function/program in my 'new' phone.

The application is called FACEWARP. It's really fun! What the application does is that it will take a picture of you and then warp it. Like making ur face look distorted etc etc. Really fun. BElow are a few of the pics that i've saved. TAke a look, can u identify which pictures are me? lol. What a pity that i didn't managed to save all the images.

Warped Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it's pretty easy to guess which is you. the 1st one.

It does not take one to be clever to recognise your red specs.

Chill.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home