Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

EXAMS TOMORROW!!

Tomorrow's EXAM!OMG! hahaha. Manz, i think i'm going crazy from what i had gone through these few days. Firstly, 2 days of the study week were taken up by lessons: gene cell and strategy lesson. As if that's not enough, there's a quiz for gene cell lesson N 2 reports due for strategy! manz.

HAHA. If u think it's bad enough, it's nt! I even fell sick from wednesday - friday! Only recovered yesterday. MAnz, so i practically started preparing for exams yesterday! Therefore so far, i've only covered one course while i gonna hv 3 exams this week. Bless me manz.

ANywa tomorrow's i'll be having one of the tougher paper. In fact it's the only one that will invlove any amount of calculation. Yea. And tat's the only one that i have studied so far. Haaaa, thanks to my friends, see my cheat sheet! haha, i stole their format. so yea! haha. THe font is damn small lar, can u even make out any word on it? whahaha
really hope i can do well for this term. especially tomorrow's paper. cos it;s like the only course that i possess any confidence in for this term! whaha. Okok, i gonna go to bed soon, cos i can still feel some of those viruses in me that had been making me sick and blur for so many days! hope my mind's clear tomorrow!

Wish me luck!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home