Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Slack weekend...

This weekend is unlike the past few weekends which i had since sch reopened for me 5 weeks ago. I had been studying and going back to schools on weekends since the very beginning of school. For Projects meetings etc. Been reading up for lessons, doing prep questions for lessons etc etc.

But this week, something is really weird. STarting from yesterday. A Friday. And i had nothing to do. As in nothing that i do are related to sch stuff. I went to JB (Johor) with Eugene. Just to relax and slack. Spent the whole day there eating and watch movie and eating. Getting fat and add on to my already 'rocket high' body fat content!!

And today. EVen though i didn't go out, i didn't put my time to good use. Been sitting in front of my damn com for the whole day. Trying to do some school work but can't make myself follow through on all of them. IT goes like this: I would pick up a textbook, read at most 2 page and u'll begin to feel sick of it and chuck it aside. THen i would call some friends up, chat for a while. And when my friend can't take anymore of my shit, i'll decide to have another go at studying. And then the same routine simply just repeat itself.

I did managed to finish a movie titled 'thank you for smoking'. My perception of the movie wasn't really that good initially. But the show proved it's worth after a while. It's really quite nice. I like it and i would recommend u guys to check it out too.... ANyway below is the poster of the show. Interesting huh? haha. And guess what? Instead of pulling myself together and start studying, i am going to play mahjong with my sister and her friends! manz. This is like the 3 time we are playing together since school have started for me! HAHAa... HOpe i'll win!

IT would be good if i am to win, cos i will be going for an expensive (according to me) high tea tomorrow afternoon to 'celebrate' the birthdays of 2 of my best friends --- Ah fat and TErence. SO yea. What choice do i have? HAHa. Okok, gonna play Mahjong now, My sis is back. Ciao.....

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home