Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What a break week......

Something is so wrong this week.

This week is the mid term break. This is supposed to be the time of the term where i can really get down to doing my projects and to finally catch up with those damn readings that i have been pushing back for so many weeks.

Today is Thursday. The 4th day of the week. It signifies that the week is coming to an end. Guess what i've done? NOTHING!

I tried to start on the homework for one of my course (advanced financial accounting) and i only lasted through half the question.

I tried to read the projects readings that i have to read. Anyway the course i'm talking about here is Accounting theory. Guess what? 3 pages. That's how long i lasted! DAMNED!

I also tried to start on my damn AMA (Advanced management accounting)'s projects. For both the forum presentation and also the main project. Guess what this time round? I only managed to find out what the hell is balanced scorecard all about. That's it! I didn't even managed to do anything for my main proj.

LAstly, i am gonna have a strategy mid term this coming saturday morning. 9am in the freaking morning! So i only have 2 more days to study for it. No no no. Effectively, i am only left with one day to study for it. ONE DAY! Cos it's almost 6pm now and i'm so damn tired that i am gonna leave my sch lib's course reserve and head home for a good sleep.

Acaademic stuff aside. What hv i done other than sch stuff for the whole damn week? NOTHING! I was in school on monday and tuesday for proj meetings and the rest of the time at home trying to do something productive. But nothing came out of it. I simply just wasted almost everyday sitting at the *ucking chair in my house!

SO.... so much so for enjoying ur university life huh? HAha. But well. I guess i can't complain much cos i hated working life more than school. So.. Ha.. MUg mug mUG!

WEll. I have another 3 days before this week come to an end. And hopefully it'll turn out better than what i had been through the past few days!

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home