Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

This is what i do during my most hated class!

I HATE THIS CLASS !! This class that is full of biasness and have the most irritating prof. HE is the most disgusting prof i had known so far. No one had pissed me so much than him! MANz!! Not even my BGS Prof can do that!

Always saying the same things over and over again! Using the same damn words! 'incidentally', 'for the simple reasons' blah blah blah!!! DAMN!!

I really can't take it anymore, that's why i am blogging now. HAaaa. just sorted some of my pictures. Hmmm, so now i shall indulge in slacking and chat online as well as post some random pics that i had taken for the past few months. Hahaa. Take a look.. whaha.

WEll, the pictures are taking damn long to load, so i shall say some random things here. Haa, cos i realy cannot take it listening to the lesson. Oh ya, anyway friends out there, take note that i will be going china for community service this coming 20th June after my Modified term ends ard 8th Jun. Also, i am currently looking for khakis to go travel with me ard china. So anyone who's keen do let me know yea?
Okok, here are the pics!
Taken in JB's city square: with eugene. One of the hongkong style cafe. NICE. The drink is really nice and cheap.
THe above were taken at home. When i was studying. Whaha. My sister (XP) came home and showed me her new shades and we started taking pictures.
Had dinner with Cheryl over at ICHIBAN Toa Payoh. The occasion is cos she is going overseas to the states for Work and Travel, the same place that i went last week!!
JEllies: Decided to make them one of those days when i was really bored. whahah. Look nice huh?
Ok la, the above doesn't look so nice, but well, it do taste good. ha. Anyway

Okok, the last pic: this pic is taken somewhere new newton circus. IT was pouring really heavily then. SEe what these foreign workers are doing for us. So appreciate what they are doing!

Nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u went states last wk?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nearly fainted when i read this blog of urs.... you are going crazy....

Anyway... jiayou jiayou

Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home