Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm back!

Hey peeps, i'm finally back from my China trip. Well, for those of you who happens to drop by my blog every now and then, you should have realised that i have not been updating my blog for the whole trip. Well, there are a few reasons for that. One of cos it's hard for me to get internet at times, and even if i can find internet, i cannot upload pictures cos i'm using the internet from internet cafes. And lastly, i cannot really access blogspot from China! Damn it right? hahaha

ANyway, the trip is alright. Not too bad. Nothing real bad happen, the only bad thing is that i lost my handphone. Yup yup.

WEll, a few more days and school will start again. IT's time to do away with those backpacks of mine which had accompanied me for the past 2 months and welcome back textbooks and project meetings!

Thinking back, the past 2 months seems a little bit unreal. I actually went for a community service project in Gui Zhou for 2 weeks and then travelled for one month by myself. Even i cannot really believe it at times. NEver had i thought that i'll be able to travel by myself for close to one month. ANd defintely not China!

well, i'll try to blog about my china trip soon. keep a look out for more!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home