Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Badminton Wif Janice, Eugene and Zhi Jie

Finally managed to play badminton with Janice after 2-3 days of planning etc etc. Don't even know how many msgs i've sent to her and to ther rest etc. What a waste of money ....!!

There are so much confusion in the planning stage !! Got rather disturbed and angry with my Orientation Grp's members actually. Shun Wei and i planned to meet up for the afternoon, but no one's interested, so we cancelled it after so damn many calls and sms etc.....!!! What a waste of time and effort.

But this kinda thinga always happen to me doesn't it ?? Haiz ......, am i really the cause of the problem ?? Or is there a problem at all ?? haa haa

I 'Jioed' Eugene to play badminton wif Janice and me. In turn, Eugene got his friend along , so that we could play doubles.

Anyway, Eugene and his friend's both late.....!! Thus i have no choice but to play with Janice first. She's really good.....!!! One of the better players that i know. Here strokes are far better than mine. Really sharp and accurate!! Here drop shots are real Good....!! Really steep and always just barely make it over the net. I got really shag out even b4 Eugene and his friend arrive. Haiz.... but it's really great to play with her, cos at least i get to work out and improve myself.

Played a few games of doubles. Janice almost won all of the matches!! Damn. I'll have to improve myself more...!! Really looking forward to play with her again. And also play Tennis and swim at her place.

Eugene and Zhi jie came over to my house after playing badminton, cos it's still early and we're meeting Fang yeow to go for s swim later in the afternooon over at Gombak's Cdans.Eugene Drove us to Cdans and i suffered a headache after sitting i his car...! The mini's so noisy and un-comfortable...!!

Had dinner over at CCK's LOT 1 before going to my house. I practised parking my Bro's Van over at the multi-storey carpark near my house. So exciting...!1 haa haa

nicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home