Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Terrible Day ....!!!

Went back to work today .... .....!!! Woke up at 6. Actually i'm feeling much better this morning, but things didn't turn up that well. Not only that i have Fever and Cough, I have a super runny nose today ....!! To the extend that i have to go 'steal' some toilet paper over at Sentosa's toilet. Sian, the feeling's really really terrible. I 'blow' my nose till i thought that it's going to drop off and that my nose have abrasion.

The 7 hours at work seems so long to pass. The minutes seems like tens of minutes, and the hours - timeless.... I bought a 1.5 L of Green Tea after i went for my lunch break. Argh ...!! My nose still hurts now, and it have not gotten any better yet ...!! Damn it .....And i seems to be in really lousy luck today. Firstly, i waited so long for the bus to arrive, and it took me 10 mins...!! After which, i waited like 5 mins for the train going towards outram. As if it's not enough, i have to wait for 7 mins over at Outram for the train to take me to 'Harbourfront' Damn ...!! And lastly, i have to wake for another 10 mins for the Sentosa Bus ...!! Argh ....., and that caused me to be late....haiz, though it's only for 5 mins, but i hate to be late ....!!Make me seems so irresponsible....!!

The journey home is also terrible...!! So torturing. Seems like hrs, though it only took around 1hr. Had dinner at home. Mum Cooked. And u guess what she cooked ?? She cook some noobles with carrot, eggs and vegetables. That's all, the noodle's almost tasteless ..!! haha...but it's ok la, what to do ?? i'm sick ma.....

Tried to go catch some sleep after eating, hoping that i'll recover after the sleep, but i can't get to sleep, i'm too hot ...!! argh ...!! Anyway i'm feeling much better now, the fever had gone down again, though the Flu's still there ...!! haiz.....hope that i'll recover by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home