Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nothing's going on these few days. Being working for 2 days. So tired. And i'm still sick, sian... Still having the stupid cough., Damn bad. My throat hurts from coughing too much already. Argh ....!! Work's ok, though bored.

Being working with a funny Malay Girl these 2 days. She's called Malis. Kept laughing when working with her. Cos of so many funny encounters as well maybe. Work's not so good today. Got some monsy shortage, damn, have to pay back with my money. Idiot. Like working free for Sentosa like that...!! Why can't they be kinder to their Staff ?? haiz, i work so hard for them and they treat me like this, haiz ....

Karen did brighten up my gloomy day for a while by giving me half of her Subway's Sandwich (cos she couoldn't finish it)....haahaa......

Marhaini waited for me to finish work and went for dinner with me....!! So nice of her to do that ...haahaa....., So tired, wanna sleep liao ....!!!

nicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home