Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

KTV With Robin..!!

So bored today..!! It's my free day and i'm stuck at home ...!! Luckily i am smart enough to to jio Robin to go KTV with me..!! haa haa... ...., so my day wasn't that bad, cos i get to go KTV ...!!Haa, haven go for so damn long la, so happy..., and it's not toally cos that i'm going to sing, it's also cos that i can get to meet Robin...haa haa, haven seen him for so damn long la....Anyway, i was really tired after singing for a while. Tired as in want to sleep, not cos of singing..!! think it could be cos of my Contact lense too, made my eyes really tired, kept wanting to close etc..haa haa, and i have stats test on Thursday but yet to touch them at all.!! Look at my face below, does it look shag ?? haa haa

Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A surefire way to stifle innovation
Policy analyst Patrick Ross says a well-meaning proposal wending through Congress will achieve the opposite of the author's intent.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##friends## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##friends## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home