Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, September 30, 2005

FA Lesson - 300905

FA lesson today. I have being laate for it for a couple of times. So ya, made an effort not to be late today ....!! haa haa , so happy that i was on time, or rather a little early...!! haa haaa ...So happy. And the stupid Michelle is late again ...!! haa haa, as usual..., but ok lar, this time round not as late as last week. SO ya, And as u can see, i took those pics below in class during lesson, so can u guess who's sitting beside me on my left and right ?? haa haa, post me a comment give me an ans ??? ha haa Anwyay i studied with Aaron after sch. I managed to finish my FA stuff, so happy. Cos tat means i dun have to go around and borrow the textbook etc etc liao ma, at least not for the week to come la..!! haa haa. Then i went through a bit of today's lesson with Aaron. Ya. I really don't mind teaching him, but i really don't think that he's really tat bad la, just that he's really not confident of the subject etc.

Anwyay i also managed to steal a shot of my FA Prof...!! haa haa, can see ?? haa, he's really funny la, the way he talks and the way he acted during this lesson. Like a small kid like that. The way he reacted to our whole chain of wrong answers was damn funny..... ........!!!

So bored, went home after Aaron went off to meet his other friends. So i bo bian, go home loh.. haa haa. Slept really late lar, cos i was chatting on msn etc, then Aaron came online and i have to teach him FA...!! haa haa, went through a little bit of past lessons' stuff. so ya, but it was fun...!! haa haa, cos we were chatting online using the 'voice feature'. First time using, so ya, quite fun.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home