Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've had enough ..!!!

WHat's friendship all about ??

Why can't ppl take me for who i am and what i am ??
Do i really have to hide the true me and go behind a mask for ppl to really accept me ??
Then the next question is tat is it really me that they wanna know ?

What is wrong with being letting ppl see the real U right from the beginning ? Isn't it better than to know a hypocrite who seems so good in the beginning but turns out to be like shit in the end ?Damn it...!! What's wrong with ppl nowadays ?

What's wrong with the mindset of ppl in this World ?? Why can't Guys be emotional etc etc ? why Cant guys be expressive of how they feels ? Why must Guys bottled up all their feeling and care about their Ego etc etc ???

Is it my Problem ? Should i just Isolate myself from everyone and just don't make anymore new friends?? Had i really done wrong to love all my friends so much ?? Think i should just stop loving everyone....!! What do i get in return ?Ppl get turn off when i'm who i am, ppl are not even interested in having me as their friend.

I always do so much for what ?? It's the same in the past and for now etc. But what is it for ? It's for ppl to take me for granted ...!! Wht do i gain ? I dun mind if i dun gain anythng, but at least treat me fairly..!! Not taking me for Granted... Or even worse, un-appreciative of what i had done for them...!!

What prompted me to write all these ? COs after so many years, i think that i have to come to terms with myself that not everyone can take me for who i am. There are some out there that can really take me for who i am (like my Bond 59; BSS ppl; Army ppl etc etc) but ya, i have to realise that i cannot make everyone happy and certainly not going to make ppl happy by putting on a mask...!!

SO ya, I officially say that i give up ....!! SO u basterd out there ...!! If you don't want me as your friend then tell me straight in the face. I may Kao pei or even cry about it, but it'll be over, for both u and me...!! And life will goes on. The world won't stop spinning for one person or any other thing, and my world will not as well..!! So Bring it on and let me know ... ......Fuck all the formalities and all the manners, just tell me...!! I've had enough......!!!


nick

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hive said...

It is good that you love everyone around you. But bcos a lot of us do not associate guys doing what you are doing thus we feel uneasy. You cant change the world alone. I cant tell you what to do cos it is just not you. I think you know when someone is not comfortable with your actions then it is time to step back a little. Why not be glad that people are honest so that you are not lead on? These people do not want to suppress their feelings in case when they lose it then it is going to be disastrous.

Friday, September 23, 2005 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Xing Jian said...

here's my two cents worth...

i think that you are right in your entire rant/rave about your unhappiness. The thing to remember is not to let it consume you ok? I think you have always had something u dare not say, but I dunno what...cos I also never bother to ask you. Anyway, if you ever decide to tell anyone, you can consider me...

there are things which i have never told anyone also, and it also runs along the lines of WHO I TRULY AM...like the REAL me...so i'm just saying that you can talk to me...

if u want to lah...whatever happens, i will be your friend..whether u choose me or not...

yup... ^_^

Friday, September 23, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger The Hive said...

So you see, there are still someone out there who will be there for you. One good one i think is good enough.

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home