Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

CSP Proposal Presentation and Keith's Bday Party...!!

Damn....!!! Guess what? Today is Saturday and i have to go to school for some tu-pit Leadership and teambuilding (LTB) lesson. Have to give a project proposal Presentation....!! Hated it. I was the one in-charge of the stupid proposal presentation, and it kinda took up most of my free time for the week....!! Damn it once again. haa haa haaa... Luckily i am not going to present, hahaha.....so that's one plus point for being the in-charge isn't it ?? hahahaaa

Met earlier in sch for a final run through. Not too bad, just nice, hit the 8 mins right on the last sec. Anwyay i brough my camera today ...!! hahahaa., took so many pics. With my LTB Grp,

with Michelle and also with many others.....!! Haa haa, even helped ppl take pics for their grps and friends, hahahaha

My grp was the first grp to present, so ya, guess the ppl haven really warm up their engine, that's why we didn't really kanna a lot of questions etc etc. ya, think our grp did a rather fine job, so ya. Those presentations after us was really War man...!! hahahaha, Questions were like flying all around and trying to kill one another...!! Wow, but welcome to SMU ...!! hahahaha......Really happy that my grp was the first..!! haa haa haa

I wass so bored during the presentation that i took pictures of my own Eye...!! Haa haa...nice not ?? hee hee hee, someone told me that i llook kinda scary etc...haahaaa

Went for Keith's birthday party during the evening. haa haa, It's damn freaking far la, over at pasir ris's aloha loyang loh.....!! hhaaa......Luckily i managed to hitch a ride from Desmond. Fang yeow also. But Des was late, so Fang and me waited for like 45 mins over at Outram mrt's bustop...!!!Damn it. Luckily there;s Fang yeow with me, so ya, i'm happy enough tat he's with me...!! Even took a few pictures with him....

A few of Plt 3 guys went for Keith's bday, so ya, rather happy to see all of them. I was so freaking bored over there that i took a pic with each and everyone of the Echo guys...!! haa haa, as if it's my birthday like that. But ya, really happpy to see all of them again. And it made me kinda sad that we all used to be so close to one another but now ????haiz ........

ANyway, Spencer gave me a ride to city hall then i take train back. It was the last train. And damn it i don't know that. And worse of all, i fall asleep and missed the jurong east interchange. Thus i had to take a cab from lakeside back home. Damn it. Waste my money....!! I'm so poor...!!!hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home