Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Monday, August 22, 2005

1st Day Back To Sch....!!

Today's the first day of sch ....!! Supposed to meet Kiat yang and go for some book bazzar thingy in sch. But i couldn't wake up in time, so ya.....!! I was like one hour late...And i didn't get to go to the bazzar, cos i went to the PC Clinic, but it was kinda a screw up anyway....!! Cos my batt's spoiled, so i have no choice but to use the power point. And the seminar room dun have power at all ....!! everything port's down. Damn it....!! haa haa...so ya, i didn't manage to settle it today ..haiz

Had my first lesson today. Some Comms lesson....!! Was just on time, as in really reach there exactly on 1200hrs. So ya, i couldn't chose who i wanted to sit with, cos almost all the sits are occupied already.....ya ....So i jus chose a sit over at the back row and hide there ...!!

I was kinda shocked during the first hour of the lesson. Cos the female Prof happily dished out a few assignments at one go......!! That includes a complaint letter, a presentation on 'Arts in Singapore' and also a follow up report on that (750 - 1000 words). Really cannot take all this, this's the area where i'm the weakest....!! I can't write and speck well at all ...!! My lingustic abilities are like shit ...!! Damn it.....

The irritating thing is that we are to form our project groups today ....!! B4 the lesson ends.....Argh ...!! That's what i feared the most.......Cos i dunno anyone there .... argh ....And i wasn't really talking to those ppl around me too ... haa haa...kinda anti-social ain't i ??

Anyway, i managed to find a grp to join in the end. That's when lesson ends. Cos i walked past a grp with 3 ppl and looking for more ppl, so i jjust approached them n asked to join their grp. So ya....and luckily they accepted me...!! So glad ....haa haa....at least they resolved one of my problem on hand....!! haa haa. And the good thing is that they stay in the west too..!! Dennis and John's their names. I can't remember the name of the last member.. so ya...a little guilty actually, but that's me , lousy memory ...!1 haa haa

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home