Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shun Wei's Birthday

Today is Shun Wei's Bday Celebration. But it was also the end of Smux's Nite Bikee...!! Yea,,, So was kinda worn out man. Slept a few hours than had to wake up...!! Why ?? Cos i have to rush out Shun Wei's Birthday Present...!! I made a 'movie' thingy fir him. It includes all the pics that we had taken as a OG and also included video clips of a few of our OG members. So ya, that's about it...., what to do ? i'm poor ma...haa haa

Actually i was about to give up doing this for him halfway through. Why ?? Cos i was really mad with him. Mad at him for being totally not understanding of my feelings. For being having a really really bad perception of me. Really hurt me deeply. But ya, somehow i still managed to finish what i started out doing. It's his 21st Birthday. He deserve it .....!! And doesn't the fact that he invited me means something ?

I know tat he treats me as a friend. And i really do love him as a friend, just like how i love all my other friends, like Kiat yang, eugene, Bond 59 etc etc. I also value this friendship a lot. That's why i still went for his birthday thingy. But deep down, things will nv be the same.

Anyway back to his birthday...!! Quite fun actually...!! haa haa, cos there are crazy ppl like me around. Like Shireen etc. Haa haa, really brighten up my day. Took lots of pictures. All of them so funny. We have the forever cute wei bo and the super Bitchy Shireen. Damn funny. And also the always serious and proper Kenneth. But of course, lastly, we have the forevey lovely and sweet Christine ...!!! haahaa

One of the Funniest thing that happened for the day is really got me entertained and laughing so hard is shun wei brother's laugh ...!! It's exactly the same as that of Shun wei ...!! So happy when they posed for a picture for me with their that big smile/laugh on ...!! Haa haa haa.

love u all ...!!

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home