Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Aaron... ....

Got to know one more guy from my class. He's none other than Aaron. A rather nice guy i feel. Though he seems to keep to himself most of the time in class, but he also say things when he feel that there's a point to be made.

How i got to know him is really funny and weird ..!! Haa haaa, cos i was kinda bored during my FA lesson that day. And i realised that there's a whole lot of ppl sitting right opposite me that i hardly know...!! Even though we had the exact timetable, i really don't kknow them ...!! Though i see them during all my lessons, but we really hardly talk to one another ...!!

Life's like this all the while isn't it ?? ?? Why do ppl have to keep to themselves and not just reach out and to the person close by ?? Who knows ?? maybe one of them around could have been a really good friend ?? But of course all this could only take place if either one of us initiate. Right ?? Anyway, the point is that i made a pt to at least try to know everyone in my class. Or rather, to know everyone that have roughly the same timetable as me.

Therefore i gathered all my courage and sent a mail to a few of the guys, like Aaron, ben, Youan, and Pat .... Really glad tht most of them replied...haa haa, At least i that meant that i'm not some kinda freak rite ?? Haa haa, and you all out there reading mus be thinking 'why did i only sent to the guys' rite ?? That's cos there's so little girls in our FA class. And that almost all of the girls in our FA class are already in my FA grp...., so ya ....!! haa haa

Anyway, i managed to 'met' Aaron onlinee for the night and really had a good chat with him. I don't know why. Really comfortable talking to him. don't know why, maybe i feel that he's someone who i can trust ?? haahaa, but what do i know from talking to a person for the first time ?? But anyway, my philosophy in life is to trust ppl unless they prove that they are not worth my trust,

But 1 thing that i realised is that he doesn't seem to trust ppl very much and that he tends to hide and 'protect' himself. Hope that he'll be happier someday...!! Maybe tomorrow ...!! haa haa

nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home