Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Commissioning Parade...!!

Woke up really late today .., around 3pm...!! haa haa, damn tired la, if not cos i have to go out i think i'll continue sleeping la. Going for a couple of friend's commissioning parade. Ya lor...!! Back to safti .. ...!! Haa haa, haven being there for so long lar..... So ya, not too bad, kinda looking forward to it. I actually got 5 friends commissioning today. Haa haa, quite a lot yeah ??

Met Zhong they all over at Jurong point. Borrowed my bro's Van, so that i don't need to walk up the stupid slope and walk in etc. So far la, sian.

Ran into a couple of ppl when i reach OCS. Like Raymond, Jitson, Tian Chye, Wei Shun, Donovan, De Neng Sebastian and Amos. I even saw a few of my Pri sch friends, Desmond and Hui Shan. The parade was not very nice, haa haaa, maybe cos i have seen better ones, haa haa, cos their cohort is rather small. Very little ppl only , so ya loh.

Managed to find only 3 of my friends that's commissioning today. Really no time. So ya lor, no choise loh....haiz

I managed to find Alfie (above) , yu Fa and Guo Xing only...!! haa haa.. ...

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home